Swiss Association for Standardization (SNV)
SNV standards for topics from buildings to process engineering
The Swiss Association for Standardization (SNV) is Switzerland's national organization for developing and maintaining standards. In its capacity as a full member of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the European Committee for Standardization (CEN), the SNV ensures international co-operation in the area of standardization.
The Swiss standards contained in this collection are for use by small to medium enterprises and particularly for use by component manufacturers, equipment manufacturers, design consultants, libraries, and organizations wishing to remain abreast of current Swiss standards.
Major categories of documents include:
- Buildings and installations
- Chemicals and additives
- Civil and transport engineering
- Documentation, metrology, test, QA and precision industries
- Electronics and aerospace
- Engineering components, tools and production equipment
- Process engineering