IHS CERA Energy Scenarios Advisory Service
Helping organizations prepare for the future by examining the key forces that will shape the global business environment in the years ahead, and the implications for the energy industry.
The IHS CERA Energy Scenarios Advisory Service helps organizations prepare for the future by examining the key forces that will shape the global business environment in the years ahead, and the possible implications for the energy industry.
At the heart of the service is a set of three distinct scenarios called the Global Scenarios Framework. Each scenario provides a qualitative narrative and quantitative analyses addressing possible futures for economic growth and policy, politics, trade, security, technology, the environment, and energy on the world stage to 2030.
Through ongoing quarterly updates, this service helps you:
- Develop strategies
- Test specific decisions against alternative futures
- Monitor signposts to scenario changes
- Identify opportunities for strategic advantage
Drawing on the unrivaled regional and industry expertise and proprietary data of IHS, the service offers an unprecedented outlook on how the global business environment could develop over time.
- Enhance the analytical rigour of your planning group to create robust, flexible strategies that will withstand dramatically different conditions
- Identify the future risks of entering a new sector or a change in strategic direction
- Harness the collective insight and capabilities of IHS in a cost-effective format
- Exchange insights with our experts and your peers at our workshops
- Benchmark strategic assumptions
- Follow global long-term megatrends impacting your organization's future
- Complement your existing macroeconomic forecasts by identifying game changers and plans B and C driven by a range of factors
- Recognize the early signposts that indicate a need for strategic review
- Use qualitative and quantitative outputs as valuable inputs into your planning