IHS Fairplay List of Shipowners
IHS Fairplay List of Shipowners is your complete guide to shipowners and their fleets. Printed in a single, hard-back volume, the List of Shipowners contains over 1000 pages of ownership and vessel information.
IHS Fairplay List of Shipowners is your complete guide to shipowners and their fleets. Printed in a single, hard-back volume, it contains over 1000 pages of ownership details on vessel movements, ports, maritime companies and news, including all sea-going, self-propelled merchant ships of 100 GT and above. An expert editorial team verifies each entry, giving you assurance that you are using a directory from the world's leading authority.
IHS Fairplay List of Shipowners complements the IHS Fairplay Register of Ships by providing details of shipowners and the fleets they manage.
Key features include:
- Details of all owners and managers of ships of 100 GT and above
- Ship type, flag, LR/IMO number, year of build and GT
- Geographical and alphabetical index
- Company contacts: postal addresses, telephone, fax and email
- Shipowners Online
- Publication annually in July
Who uses the service? How? Oil Companies-Ship Vetting To evaluate chartering risks relating to tonnage Oil Companies Fuels & Lubricant Sales To identify sales/marketing leads Engine Manufacturers To determine market size and to assess competitors Marine Equipment Companies To market products where ships are being built Marine Equipment Companies To evaluate potential risk based on ownership, class, previous casualty and detention history
IHS Fairplay List of Shipowners enables you to:
- Gather intelligence on 100,000 ships of 100 GT and above, 24 hours a day, from any internet-enabled pc
- Receive data directly from a validated source: IHS Fairplay is the sole global issuing body of the IMO Ship, Company and Registered Owner numbering system
- Gain a competitive advantage by using the most accurate, current and comprehensive data available