CEPT standards for electronic communications in Europe
The Conference of European Postal and Telecommunications Administration (CEPT) publishes documents that contain information on requirements for approval, approval authorities, certification bodies, and testing laboratories for telecommunication terminal services for attachment to public telecommunication networks and/or access to public telecommunications services.
IHS offers more than 700 CEPT documents.
This document collection contains industry standards and mandatory standards relating to telecommunications and covers topics such as:
- European automatic free phone service
- Broadband services
- Communications requirements for personal computers
- Digital European cordless telecommunications (DECT)
- Emergency position indicating radio beacons (EPIRBs)
- Telecontrol and telemetry