Transaction Valuation Research
IHS Herold offers timely analysis and insight into global energy M&A market transactions, including upstream, midstream, downstream, oil field equipment and services, power, coal and alternative energy.
The Transaction Valuation Research service is designed for professionals in the investor and buy side, investment banking and the oil and gas industries, enabling confident business decision-making using the range of tools and deliverables offered in this comprehensive service. With over 60 years of experience in the energy field, IHS Herold research and analysis are unrivalled.
IHS Herold Transaction Valuation Research enables you to:
- Conduct unbiased company assessments
- Value energy assets on the market
- Perform competitor peer group analysis
- Manage resources more effectively
- Receive a third-party, independent valuation of M&A and divestiture transactions
- Expand your portfolio and value company candidates
- Discover business opportunities and mitigate risk
- Stay apprised of key significant energy asset transactions, industry trends and developments