Transearch is a unique planning tool that helps strategic transportation planners, transportation providers, and government agencies to analyze current and future freight flows by origin, destination, commodity, and transport mode.
Designed to meet the complex information and critical insight needs in the freight transportation marketplace, Transearch is a crucial research tool for building strategic marketing, operational, and investment plans.
It helps users to:
- Prioritize investments
- Improve competitive positioning
- Anticipate economic shifts and market changes
Providing access to the most comprehensive database of US freight movements available, this annually updated tool allows users to:
- Track and anticipate freight flows across the United States at the national, state, business economic area (BEA), and county levels
- Benchmark individual performance relative to the market and determine future market potential
- Understand transportation demand by commodity, location, and mode
Unique Historical Data and Forecasts
Do you need to know freight volumes for the next 5, 15, or 30 years?
Drawing from the IHS Global Insight highly regarded economic, trade, and industry forecasting models, Transearch provides both historical and forecast databases, enabling the sizing of future freight markets over a 30-year time horizon.
+1 781 301-9325
+65 6576 5354
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 1344 328155