Global Gas Markets in 2012: A Mosaic
Global gas markets in 2012 will be characterized by extreme regional differences and local drivers. The world remains far from the single optimized market envisaged several years ago. This Private Report brings together IHS CERA’s gas messages for each region as well as the key questions for our 2012 research agenda, which the global gas team will discuss at CERAWeek 2012....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations