IHS Enerdeq Desktop (Canada)
IHS Enerdeq® Desktop is no longer available.
IHS Enerdeq Desktop is part of IHS Enerdeq, the next generation data access and delivery environment, directly connecting you to the best source of energy data and information. Designed to improve business results with access to integrated public and proprietary oil and gas data, IHS Enerdeq Desktop can be deployed as a stand-alone package or on your network.
With its easy-to-use interface and flexible workflow, IHS Enerdeq Desktop allows users to:
- Integrate proprietary data, including SDE and shapefiles with fields, pipelines and other data available from IHS
- Improve workflows by providing E&P and energy infrastructure data in an area of interest with a single click from the map or an easy-to-export query
- Conduct competitor analysis by mapping proprietary and competitor pipelines
IHS is committed to continuously improving our products in response to client needs. Several upgrades we have made to IHS Enerdeq Desktop include:
Year to Date Enhancements
Enerdeq 1.8 offers users compatibility with both ESRI ArcGIS 9.2 and 9.3 interfaces, allowing you maximum flexibility in your workflows.
- Sourced from IHSData
- New Launch Bar allows user to easily create new maps, queries or to quickly open existing files.
- Option to install ESRI ArcGIS Engine Runtime and SQL Server Runtime as Own Instance
New Roads Culture Layer
In an effort to consolidate and standardize our data products IHS has made the Transportation Infrastructure Database (TID) our sole source of road data. TID offers several unique benefits such as the inclusion of private oil and gas lease roads, full attribution of ownership and routing details as well as Canada-wide coverage.
- .NET 3.5
- Enhanced Map Symbolization interface
- Decreased data load time
- Changes to the Graph Module and Core Analysis graphs
- Date Filtering Functionality
Who uses IHS Enerdeq Desktop? How?
- Oilfield service companies
- Geologists and many others
- Production analysis
- Competitor evaluations
- Pipeline planning
- Mergers & acquisition
IHS Enerdeq Desktop (Canada) enables you to:
- Integrate proprietary data including SDE and shapefiles with fields, pipelines, power plant locations, capacities and other Gas & Power and E&P data available from IHS to map, analyze and sort in ways that provide confidence that all possible variables are taken into account when making decisions;
- Improve workflow by providing E&P and energy infrastructure data in an area-of-interest with a single click from the map or an easy-to-export query, saving time and freeing personnel to focus on other mission-critical work.
- Conduct competitor analysis by mapping proprietary and competitor pipeline routing in your area of interest by combining IHS public pipeline data with your proprietary information.
- Increase productivity of gas and power analysts by giving them immediate access to the latest oil and gas transportation, processing and primary market infrastructure data and flexible graphing tools needed for specialized analysis; and by giving them immediate access to the latest oil and gas transportation, processing and primary market infrastructure data and flexible graphing tools needed for specialized analysis.