IHS COMET™ manages Bills of Materials to minimize component obsolescence, environmental compliance and counterfeit part risks.
COMET enables manufacturers to take a strategic approach to component and supply chain management with automated processes to:
- Organize and manage BOMs in a single, secure environment
- Summarize exceptions and obsolescence impacts
- Integrate access to datasheets, environmental documents, technical attributes, hazardous material content and supplier data
- Identify alternate components and suppliers
Manufacturer’s can avoid serious obsolescence and compliance issues with component life cycle forecasts and hazardous material risk scores and determine the presence of substances on the REACH SVHC and Air Force PDSL lists.
- Increase the rate of new product introductions
- Avoid costly production interruptions or re-designs
- Improve sustainment over extended product service life
Who Uses COMET:
- Design engineers
- Product managers
- Component engineers
Falls Sie eine
Mitarbeiter von IHS
Sie bitte unser
unter +49-69-20973-0 an.
For more information
on our Product Design
& Supply chain products
+1 888 752-0334
+1 303 397-2892