Proprietary Seismic (Canada)
IHS Proprietary Seismic enables you to create a full shot-point map with labeling functionality using your internal seismic data. Achieve greater resolution of your area of interest by making the most of your proprietary data.
With Proprietary Seismic, you can easily import your proprietary seismic data and create a shot point map. Import proprietary SEG P1 files into an indexed AccuMap™ database permitting full shot-point mapping and labeling functionality. You can then toggle on proprietary data through Map Features to view 2D and 3D seismic lines (and various attributes of those lines) that were included in the SEG P1 file.
Who uses Proprietary Seismic? How?
- Land personnel
- Accounting staff
- Financial investors
- Other oil and gas professionals
- Geological Analysis
- Land: Surface, Minerals and Acquisition and Divestiture Opportunities
- Production: Reserves Evaluation & Economics
- Infrastructure Planning
- Exploration Geophysics
Proprietary Seismic enables you to:
- Import your proprietary seismic data into AccuMap to create a full shot-point map with labeling functionality.
- Overlay proprietary and public seismic data to identify areas for you to shoot or purchase existing seismic
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for