Sea-web - Ports
Sea-web - Ports is a web-based service detailing over 10,000 worldwide ports and terminals, as well as 23,000 port service providers. Subscribers enjoy access to more than 4,000 maps, port plans and mooring guides as well as data on over 8,000 tanker berths.
Sea-web - Ports is a daily updated, online database enabling you to effectively plan a port call, 24 hours a day. Coverage of 10,000 ports and terminals worldwide, as well as details of 23,000 port service providers is included, such as berth specifications, maps and photographs. Subscribers receive daily email advisories containing port news and conditions.
Sea-web - Ports key features include:
- Port news and conditions for over 10,000 ports and terminals and 23,000 port service providers
- Guide on over 8,000 tanker berths
- Over 4,000 maps, port plans and mooring guides
- Daily email news
The following three modules can be added to the subscription for an additional price:
- Distance tables module
- Port disbursements module
- Security module
Who uses Sea-web - Ports?
- Ship brokers
- To have access to 24-hour information when planning a port call.
- To look at port restrictions and risks when planning a port call, including berth dimensions, cargo handled, and discharge facilities.
- To receive pre-arrival and navigation information to assist planning and port entry.
- To identify port service providers by business type and contact them in advance of port entry.
Sea-web - Ports enables you to:
- Obtain the most recent information, 24 hours a day, on port news and developments for planning a port call
- Find specific services at worldwide ports
- Conduct market and competitor research
- Receive data directly from a validated source: IHS Fairplay is the sole global issuing body of the IMO Ship, Company and Registered Owner numbering system
- Gain a competitive advantage by using the most accurate, current and comprehensive data available