US Department of Defense (DoD)
More than 107,000 DOD standards documents, including non-government and commercial standards.
The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) promotes standardization of material, facilities, and engineering practices for the purpose of improving military operational readiness, and reduce total ownership costs and acquisition cycle time. DOD standards state requirements in performance terms in order to make maximum use of non-Government standards and commercial technologies, products, and practices. The Defense Standardization Program manages this process and provides a uniform series of specifications, standards, and related documents.
This collection contains industry standards that have been adopted by the Department of Defense in lieu of writing their own or as replacements for former mil specs. The standards come from more than 20 organizations such as:
- AIA/NAS Aerospace Industries Association (NAS)
- ANSI, American National Standards Institute
- CGA, Compressed Gas Association
- EIA, Electronic Industries Association
- IEEE, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- SAE, Society of Automotive Engineers
- UL, Underwriters Laboratories Inc
Falls Sie eine
Mitarbeiter von IHS
Sie bitte unser
unter +49-69-20973-0 an.
For more information
on our Industry Standards
& Regulation products
+1 877 413-5184
+1 303 397-2920