American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE)
ASSE creates standards for plumbing systems that ensure public health and safety.
The American Society of Sanitary Engineering (ASSE) publishes standards for products that are components of the plumbing system. These standards, which have a heavy emphasis on backflow prevention devices, are used by national and local codes throughout the country. They are used by designers, health officials, sanitarians, inspection agencies, and contractors to ensure public health and safety.
Some of the topics covered in this collection include:
- Material toxicity requirements for plumbing products and devices
- Performance requirements for backflow prevention assembly field test kits
- Performance requirements for drain air gaps for domestic dishwasher applications
- Performance requirements for stack air admittance valves for sanitary drainage systems
- Professional qualifications standard for medical gas systems personnel
Falls Sie eine
Mitarbeiter von IHS
Sie bitte unser
unter +49-69-20973-0 an.
For more information
on our Industry Standards
& Regulation products
+1 877 413-5184
+1 303 397-2920