Energy News Analysis Services
Whether your interest lies in Russian pipeline projects or French regasification facilities, Energy News Analysis Services deliver up-to-the-minute global information straight to your desktop. Our World Markets Energy Service covers more than 270 companies in 120 countries while our European Gas Analysis examines 32 companies in 23 countries.
Energy News Analysis Services give you unique market and competitor awareness tools—World Markets Energy and European Gas Analysis. Delivered to your desktop, you'll get the following key insights and intelligence so you can stay up-to-date on critical industry events:
- Same-Day Analysis: insightful articles indicating the significance, implications, and outlook for the industry's major news that day
- Country Intelligence: written analysis, key data, useful web links
- Industry Reports: full-length reports on major issues
Our service is fully integrated, allowing you to link from Same-Day Analysis articles to deeper analytical pieces in our country and industry reports and vice versa. With instantaneous news and incisive analysis accounting for 96% of the world's oil and gas production, our service keeps you apprised of energy developments for nearly the entire planet. And if what you are looking for happens to reside in that other 4% percent, our energy experts will try to find it for you.
Who uses the services?
- Regional industry clients
- Service providers
- Financial institutions
- Law firms
Energy News Analysis Services enable you to:
- Track and review operating developments, M&A activity, joint ventures and investments
- Remain apprised of competitors' activities
- Quantify and monitor market risk
- Understand the implications of proposed policies and regulations
- Be at an advantage in responding to a complex, rapidly changing global energy environment
+1 781 301-9325
+65 6576 5354
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 1344 328155