Documentation and Labels
IHS helps you create mandated regulatory documents and labels for any chemical container and simplifies the process, reducing your compliance risks and costs enterprise-wide.
Streamline creation and printing of regulatory and hazard communications documents and labels across your entire business with IHS software, content and expertise. We provide the information management capabilities that your company needs to maintain access to your current markets and accelerate entry into new ones.
- Simultaneously speeds up and eliminates errors from your chemical labeling processes
- Provides consistent, high-quality document and label production enterprise wide by authorized users
- Minimizes resource usage, thereby supporting reduced operating costs
Take the interpretation and rework out of labeling by leveraging automated tools that drive simple, consistent processes for printing product labels and compliance documents. IHS solutions support:
- Use of high-volume thermal printers and other industrial-strength printing equipment, plus load balancing capability to support large-scale label production.
- Label design and approval processes that are fully integrated with authoring capabilities – including label formats that can be customized to display your choice of key data, (e.g. bar codes) and support your organization’s brand.
- Printing of primary, secondary and customer-facing labels and other hazard communications documents that are consistently compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Multi-lingual label printing in more than 40 languages as well as user interface choices in English, French, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Italian and Mandarin Chinese
- Ability to integrate with your ERP solution to align label printing with shipping and other processes.
With IHS software, content and expertise, you can make product label and documentation printing part of a unified strategy for Enterprise Sustainability Management, supported by a single world-class provider. Contact us to learn more.