Uncertainty in LNG Markets Still Growing One Year after Fukushima
By Rafael McDonald and Brad Phillips
The nuclear power capacity situation in Japan continues to worsen, a year after the Great East Japan Earthquake. Liquefied natural gas has played a pivotal role in helping to meet Japanese power demand but cannot shoulder the load by itself....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations