US Well Data
With more than 3.5 million current and historic well records, the IHS Well Database it is the largest, most comprehensive U.S. well database, accounting for virtually every well drilled and produced back to 1859. Subscribers will find as many as 1,000 data elements and narrative comments to inform their E&P evaluations. Our data experts work directly in the field with more than 2,000 contacts to bring you well data before state reports are even filed - data that some states never even obtain.
When evaluating wells, you can never have too much information. For smart decision-making, you need a comprehensive understanding of a well's history, along with complete details on surrounding wells. Without accurate well data, you could miscalculate estimated ultimate recovery or drainage - leading to costly mistakes.
Boost your odds of success and reduce risk when evaluating new opportunities with US Well Data, the industry's most complete, accurate well database. It covers over three million US wells, with coverage of complete entity descriptions, thorough downhole well figures, along with permits, drilling activity, and completion records going back to the 1800's.
Who uses US Well Data? How?
- Land personnel
- Accounting staff
- Financial investors
- Other oil and gas professionals
- Geological Analysis
- Land: Surface, Minerals and Acquisition and Divestiture Opportunities
- Production: Reserves Evaluation & Economics
- Infrastructure Planning
- Exploration Geophysics
US Well Data enables you to:
- Access the most thorough set of records on US wells, including virtually every well drilled since 1859
- Obtain exceptionally current well data as our field staff collects and disseminates the data before state reports are filed
- Evaluate E&P opportunities using data that is validated, standardized, and integrated into our analytical software applications
"On probably 90-95 percent of projects requiring publicly available data, I recommend that clients use IHS data. It's my first preference for well and production data."
- Jewel Wellborn, President - Hydrocarbon Exploration & Development
John Bankes, email@example.com
Bernd Sauerwein, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiromu Kakishita, Hiromu.email@example.com
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for