Commercial Energy Profile Database (US)
Have you identified your most promising prospects and their most pressing energy needs? Commercial Energy Profile Database (CEPD) contains essential details on major types of commercial facilities, allowing you to you quickly and accurately identify new customers and their energy needs. CEPD is a powerful resource for anyone involved in energy services or energy and utilities product marketing.
With CEPD, you can locate the data most critical to your marketing objectives, whether size, geographic location, energy consumption or a combination of factors. This rich information resource enables you to build more effective campaigns, develop leads to support sales and direct marketing efforts and ultimately take your results to the next level.
Tap into a wealth of data on the largest electric and natural gas consuming facilities such as:
- Nursing homes
- Elementary and secondary schools
- Colleges and universities
- Correctional institutions
- Rooming and boarding houses
- Hotels and motels
- Commercial laundries and dry cleaners
- Energy-intensive wholesalers and retailers, including grocers, frozen foods, poultry, meats, lumber and hardware
Who uses our services? How? Power and gas marketers
- Identify potential electric and gas sales by industry, region, service territories or parent company.
- Develop sales leads to support field sales and direct marketing efforts.
- Find new profit sources by assessing the potential for fuel switching by facilities within a market area.
Electric and gas utilities
- Create more effective relocation campaigns by targeting commercial facilities outside a service area.
- Enhance customer profiles by combining internal data and energy information.
- Discover potential opportunities for product sales to commercial markets.
- Generate leads to boost field sales and direct marketing efforts.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your distribution network by comparing actual sales to potential sales for a specific area.
Independent power producers and co-generators
- Assess the potential for cogeneration by market segment and location.
- Find potential cogeneration steam hosts.
Commercial Energy Profile Database enables you to:
- Simplify national energy marketing campaigns by identifying facilities owned by a common parent.
- Analyze prospects' credit worthiness by utilizing the Dun's number.
- Create highly accurate maps using the latitude and longitude coordinate on each facility in a Geographic Information System (GIS).
John Bankes, email@example.com
Bernd Sauerwein, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiromu Kakishita, Hiromu.email@example.com
Europe & Middle East
+44 (0) 1344 328 155
China & Taiwan:
+86 10 65052966
813 5791 9661
All other countries:
+65 6576 5334
+1 888 738-7265 opt 1
+1 918 971-7071 opt 1
For answers to your
questions or for