CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: April 20, 2012
This week’s CERAView Weekly Market Briefing highlights recent IHS CERA research on energy markets, with a special focus on world oil markets and the role of the US Strategic Petroleum Reserve, global liquefied natural gas markets, and the Environmental Protection Agency’s Mercury and Air Toxics Standards rule....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- Utilities Chart Renewables Course Beyond Mandates
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- North America Crude Oil Markets Short-Term Outlook, May 2013