Natural Gas Weekly Storage Briefing: March 27, 2012
The IHS CERA outlook for the US Lower 48 is for gas storage injections of 43 billion cubic feet (Bcf) for the week ending March 23 and injections of 32 Bcf for the week ending March 30, resulting in a storage inventory level of 2,423 Bcf as of March 23....
- LPG Market Outlook – January 2013
- Investors’ Energy Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- European Energy Scenarios: Key Drivers Report
- Crude Oil Markets Annual Strategic Workbook—From Bakken to Baghdad: The axis of oil supply growth—and the impact on trade and price
- Russian Domestic Gas Prices: How high can they go?
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 12 April 2013
- IHS Upstream Spend Report: Global Upstream Oil and Gas Industry Spending (Historical and Outlook), First Quarter 2013
- MENA in 2013: Too big to fail? Key highlights from IHS CERAWeek 2013 on the Middle East and North Africa
- CERAView Weekly Market Briefing: 17 May 2013
- Prudent Oil and Gas Development and the Evolution of US Regulations